Total voting rights
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
1 APRIL 2021
NORTHERN 2 VCT PLC
TOTAL VOTING RIGHTS
In conformity with the Financial Conduct Authority’s Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules (the “DTRs”), Northern 2 VCT PLC (the “Company”) notifies the market that the capital of the Company as at 31 March 2021 consists of 162,026,501 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 5p each. All the ordinary shares have voting rights. The Company does not hold any ordinary shares in treasury. The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 162,026,501 (“the Figure”). The Figure may be used by a shareholder or other person as the denominator for the calculations by which he will determine if he is required to notify the voting rights he holds in relation to the Company, or a change to those voting rights, under the DTRs.
Simon John/James Bryce, NVM Private Equity LLP - 0191 244 6000
Martin Glanfield, Chief Financial Officer Mercia Asset Management PLC - 0330 223 1430
Neither the contents of the NVM Private Equity LLP nor the Mercia Asset Management PLC website, nor the contents of any website accessible from hyperlinks on the NVM Private Equity LLP or Mercia Asset Management PLC website (or any other website), is incorporated into, or forms part of, this announcement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Responsive Auto Insurance Successfully Implements the One Inc Digital Payments Platform
- Free Flow, Inc. (FFLO) Announces Upgrade to OTCQB Venture Market
- Mann Report Features Purge Virus and Energy Intelligence Center