Total voting rights and Capital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Albion Venture Capital Trust PLC
Total Voting Rights and Capital
LEI Code 213800JKELS32V2OK421
In conformity with the provisions of Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rule 5.6.1, Albion Venture Capital Trust PLC (the “Company”) would like to notify the market of the following:
As at 31 March 2021, the issued share capital and voting rights of the Company are as follows:
|Class and nominal value of share||Total number of shares in issue||Number of shares held in treasury (with no voting rights attached)||Total number of shares in circulation with voting rights attached||Number of voting rights attached to each share|
|Ordinary 1p shares||116,549,525||17,153,431||99,396,094||1|
The above total voting rights figure may be used by shareholders or other persons as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine whether they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
31 March 2021
For further information please contact:
Albion Capital Group LLP
Tel: 020 7601 1850
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monument Announces RSU Grants
- Form 8.3 - Signature Aviation plc
- Clean Power Capital Announces Application to List its Common Shares on the NASDAQ Capital Market and Uplisting to NEO Exchange