Total Voting Rights
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vast Resources plc / Ticker: VAST / Index: AIM / Sector: Mining
1 March 2021
Vast Resources plc
(‘Vast’ or the ‘Company’)
Total Voting Rights
For the purposes of the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), Vast Resources plc, the AIM-listed mining company, announces:
As at the date of this announcement the Company's issued share capital consists of 21,300,489,402 ordinary shares with a nominal value of 0.1p each, with voting rights ("Ordinary Shares"). The Company does not hold any Ordinary Shares in Treasury and accordingly the total number of Ordinary Shares with voting rights is 21,300,489,402.
The above figure of 21,300,489,402 Ordinary Shares may be used by shareholders in the Company as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the FCA's Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules.
For further information, visit www.vastplc.com, follow the Company on Twitter @vast_resources and LinkedIn, or please contact:
|Vast Resources plc|
Andrew Prelea – CEO
Andrew Hall – CCO
+44 (0) 20 7846 0974
|Beaumont Cornish - Financial & Nominated Adviser |
+44 (0) 20 7628 3396
|SP Angel Corporate Finance LLP – Joint Broker |
+44 (0) 20 3470 0470
|Axis Capital Markets Limited – Joint Broker |
+44 (0) 20 3206 0320
|St Brides Partners Limted |
+44 (0) 20 7236 1177
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deuce Drone to Launch Lunch Delivery Service by Drone in Mobile, Alabama
- Marisa Peer, Celebrated Transformational Speaker, Brings Her Expertise to Gaia Audience for the First Time on April 17th
- Norsk Hydro: Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021