Topicus.com Inc. Announces Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter Results
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Topicus.com Inc. (TSXV: TOI) announced today it will host a conference call and live audio webcast on May 5, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. ET. to discuss the first quarter results.
The Company’s quarterly results will be disseminated via press release, and made available on the Company’s website (www.topicus.com) and SEDAR, after the Toronto Stock Exchange closes on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. Daan Dijkhuizen, Chief Executive Officer, Robin van Poelje, Director and Chairman, and Jamal Baksh, Chief Financial Officer, will be available during the May 5 conference call to answer questions regarding the Company’s results.
To access the call, please dial 833-398-1028 or 914-987-7726, using conference identification number 8818556. Alternatively, the conference call can be accessed via the following link: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/m4pvwy9u. Following the call, an audio recording of the call will be archived on the Company’s website for 12 months.
About Topicus.com Inc.
Topicus’ subordinate voting shares are listed on the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange under the symbol "TOI". Topicus acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses.
SOURCE: TOPICUS.COM INC.Source: Topicus.com Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The largest shareholder of JSC Olainfarm continues to maintain stake in the company
- Simplicity Esports and Gaming Company Booked Record Setting Revenue from Gaming Centers
- AIR and IMPAQ Survey Experts to Present at 76th Annual American Association for Public Opinion Research Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!