Tiziana Life Sciences to Present at the BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK and LONDON, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tiziana Life Sciences plc (NASDAQ: TLSA / LSE: TILS) ("Tiziana" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company focused on innovative therapeutics for oncology, inflammation, and infectious diseases, today announced that it is presenting at the BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference, 16-18th February 2021.
Dr. Kunwar Shailubhai, CEO and CSO of Tiziana Life Sciences, commented, “I look forward to sharing our exciting story with conference attendees. With the release of our topline data from our COVID-19 trial, multiple Phase 2 trial launches expected in 2021, and the potential application of Foralumab in a wide range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases in the longer-term, we are well positioned to achieve a series of important milestones in the months and quarters ahead.”
Tiziana Life Sciences presentation will be accessible on demand during the virtual event for all registered attendees.
About Tiziana Life Sciences
Tiziana Life Sciences plc is a UK biotechnology company that focuses on the discovery and development of novel molecules to treat human disease in oncology and immunology. In addition to Milciclib, the Company is also developing Foralumab for liver diseases. Foralumab is the only fully human anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody in clinical development in the world. This Phase 2 compound has potential application in a wide range of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, such as nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis, type-1 diabetes (T1D), Crohn's disease, psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis, where modulation of a T-cell response is desirable. The company is accelerating development of anti-Interleukin 6 receptor (IL6R) mAb, a fully human monoclonal antibody for treatment of IL6-induced inflammation, especially for treatment of COVID-19 patients.
For further enquiries:
United Kingdom Investors:
|Tiziana Life Sciences plcGabriele Cerrone, Chairman and founder||+44 (0)20 7495 2379|
U.S. Investor Contact:
RedChip Companies, Inc.Dave Gentry407email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 1Life Healthcare (One Medical) Announces Date of its First Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Crescent Capital BDC, Inc. Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call to Discuss its First Quarter Ended March 31, 2021 Financial Results
- mPhase Announces $2.0 Million Institutional Financing to Support Near-Term Growth Initiatives