Tickets Go On Sale For 2021 Audrain Newport Concours & Motor Week
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Newport, Rhode Island, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One of the top 50 greatest car events in the world is back, the Audrain Newport Concours & Motor Week, September 30—October 3. Tickets for the four-day event are now available for purchase online. Click HERE to purchase tickets and HERE for the full schedule of events.
The Audrain Newport Concours & Motor Week is about cars and even more about the people. The people who know they are car people and those will discover they are. The Audrain Newport Concours & Motor Week features a Tour d’Elegance, cars on display, spectacular Newport locations, exclusive bespoke events and all in Newport, RI, the home of history, luxury and sport. There will be free events open to the public and something for every member of the family. Click HERE for the full schedule of events.
For a preview have a look inside our inaugural 2019 concours in the documentary “Best In Class: The Making of a Concours d’Elegance,” now streaming on all major platforms.
“This will be a must attend automotive gathering of the year,” said Donald Osborne. “There will be visitors from around the world and there will be memorable cars in legendary settings.”
Katelyn McSherry Audrain Automobile Museum 401-856-4234 email@example.comSource: Audrain Automobile Museum
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baltic Data Center Operators DEAC and DLC Developed a Reliable Business Continuity Solution
- Air France-KLM has successfully issued undated deeply subordinated notes
- Alpha Blue Ocean & Europlasma, a Leader in Emissions Control Solutions, Have Signed a Seven-year Financing Agreement for a Total Commitment of 100-Million-Euro