Thin Film Electronics ASA - February 2021 Corporate Presentation and Nordnet Video Briefing
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oslo, 9 February 2021
Thin Film Electronics ASA ("Thinfilm", the "Company"), a developer of ultrathin, flexible, and safe energy storage solutions for wearable devices and connected sensors, today released its updated corporate presentation and announced the availability of a video briefing with Nordnet.
The Company's February 2021 corporate presentation is enclosed. In addition, Nordnet has released a video featuring Thinfilm CEO Kevin Barber's discussion of the Company's progress and strategy.
Thinfilm's public presentations and webcasts are available on the company’s website at https://www.thinfilmsystems.com/investor-relations/presentations-webcasts/
Thinfilm is Energizing Innovation™ with ultrathin, flexible, and safe energy storage solutions for wearable devices, connected sensors, and beyond. Thinfilm's innovative solid-state lithium battery (SSLB) technology is uniquely positioned to enable the production of powerful, lightweight, and cost-effective rechargeable batteries for diverse applications. The company's state-of-the-art flexible electronics manufacturing facility, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, combines patented process technology and materials innovation with the scale of roll-to-roll production methods to bring the advantages of SSLB technology to established and expanding markets. Thin Film Electronics ASA is a publicly listed company in Norway with corporate headquarters in Oslo and global headquarters in San Jose, California.
Kevin Barber - Chief Executive Officer
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “Chevron under fire for supporting the Myanmar military” - rights groups SumOfUs and International Campaign for the Rohingya say
- Introducing “Got Your Back,” A Lilly Pulitzer Print with Purpose in support of Baby2Baby
- Report of transactions of shares and related securities of Bavarian Nordic by persons holding managerial responsibilities and/or persons/companies closely associated with such