Theratechnologies to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MONTREAL, Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Theratechnologies Inc. (Theratechnologies) (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies, today announced that Paul Levesque, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference being held virtually March 9 – 10, 2021.
The presentation will be available on demand beginning Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ET on the ‘News’ section of the Company’s website or via the virtual conference link, and will be archived for 90 days.
Theratechnologies (TSX: TH) (NASDAQ: THTX) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies addressing unmet medical needs. Further information about Theratechnologies is available on the Company's website at www.theratech.com, on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on EDGAR at www.sec.gov.
For media inquiries:
Vice-President, Communications and Corporate Affairs
For investor inquiries:
Senior Director, Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- Uber (UBER) Gains Over 2% as Gross Bookings Hit the Highest Monthly Level Ever in March
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield