The recording of Šiaulių Bankas Investor Conference Webinar of introducing the financial results for 2020
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Šiaulių Bankas AB (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), company code 112025254, Tilžės st. 149, Šiauliai, Lithuania.
During the Investor Conference Webinar Vytautas Sinius, CEO and Donatas Savickas, CFO introduced the Bank’s financial results for the year 2020 and recent developments and answered the participant questions aftewards.
128 participants had registered for the webinar, the recording of it can be found on Nasdaq youtube channel there.
Presentation of the webinar and the recording of webinar are also posted on the Bank's website https://sb.lt/en/investors
Šiaulių bankas thanks all participants.
Head of Treasury and Markets
firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 5 203 22 00
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magna Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Fraser Institute News Release: Cost of Elderly Benefits projected to reach $103.2 billion by 2030, an increase of 70%
- SalMar - Invitation to presentation of the first quarter 2021 results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!