The nomination committee of Elanders propose Eva Elmstedt as new member of the Board of Directors
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
At the 2021 Annual General Meeting, Elanders AB's nomination committee will propose Eva Elmstedt as a new member of the Board of Directors.
Eva Elmstedt, born in 1960, has a bachelor’s degree in Economics and Computer Science. She is currently Chairman of the Board of Proact IT Group and a member of the Boards of Addtech, Arjo, Semcon and Smart Eye. Eva Elmstedt has previously held senior positions at Nokia Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks, Ericsson, the mobile operator 3 and Semcon, among others.
The nomination committee further proposes re-election of the existing board members;
- Carl Bennet, chairman
- Dan Frohm
- Erik Gabrielson
- Cecilia Lager
- Anne Lenerius
- Magnus Nilsson
- Johan Stern
- Caroline Sundewall
Pam Fredman and Linus Karlsson declines re-election.
The Board also comprises the following employees’ representatives, elected by the employees;
- Martin Schubach
- Martin Afzelius
- Johan Lidbrink, deputy member
For further information, please contact the nomination committee's chairman Carl Bennet on telephone +46 31 741 64 00 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- 2021-02-04 Elanders Press release - The nomination committee of Elanders propose Eva Elmstedt as new member of the Board of Directors
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Net Asset Value(s)
- International Eco-Conscious Haircare Brand, Rhyme & Reason Encourages Consumers to Join Mission of No New Plastic in Support of World Earth Day
- Human Unitec International Inc. (HMNU) Corporate Update Regarding the Completion of Final Agreements for the Sale of Assets