The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company Announces Quarterly Dividend Payment
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARYSVILLE, Ohio, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG), one of the world’s leading marketers of branded consumer lawn and garden products, announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.62 per share. The dividend is payable on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 to shareholders of record as of Wednesday, February 24, 2021.
With approximately $4.1 billion in sales, the Company is one of the world's largest marketers of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care. The Company's brands are among the most recognized in the industry. The Company's Scotts®, Miracle-Gro® and Ortho® brands are market-leading in their categories. The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, The Hawthorne Gardening Company, is a leading provider of nutrients, lighting and other materials used in the indoor and hydroponic growing segment. For additional information, visit us at www.scottsmiraclegro.com.
Executive Vice President
Investor Relations & Corporate Affairs
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fingerprint Cards AB: Interim Report January – March 2021
- Atos reinforces its leading position in the Edge and Computer Vision market through the acquisition of Ipsotek
- Mimecast Report: 61% of Organizations Were Infected with Ransomware in 2020