The Freshworks Developer Community Builds New Applications That Enhance Customer and Employee Delight
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The first-ever Refresh App Challenge recognizes developers for the most innovative applications built to extend Freshservice, Freshdesk and the Freshworks Neo Platform
SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH), a leading software company empowering businesses to delight their customers and employees, announced the winners of the Freshworks Refresh App Challenge at its annual user conference Refresh. The week-long hackathon included more than 300 customers, partners, and independent developers competing for the best new application in the Freshworks Marketplace. The winners of the Refresh App Challenge join 1,200 public applications available to Freshworks’ growing community of 52,000 customers.
“From the start, the Freshworks Neo platform has helped developers, partners and customers create better experiences for their customers and employees by building custom apps,” said Prakash Ramamurthy, chief product officer at Freshworks. "This competition shows just how easy it is to solve your customer problems by building apps on our Neo platform.”
The Refresh App Challenge offered developers the opportunity to invent fresh ideas to make work easier and more delightful for customer support agents and IT service managers to serve their customers. Team Handyman and Team Schedule Reply were the winners of the competition. Team Handyman’s app powers collaboration and productivity while Team Schedule Reply’s app improves automation and proactive issues resolution.
Team Handyman developer Harish Kotra built a set of tools packed into one app that improves the productivity of customer service agents using Freshdesk to help address issues faster. The toolkit includes sentiment analysis, bookmarked tickets, an attachment browser, and more.
“Getting started on Freshworks is easy, there is almost nothing complex to learn, no new technologies or jargon,” said Kotra. “We were able to get going with HTML, CSS, JS and build on top of one of the world's best SaaS product suites. Also, installing FDK and the onboarding for getting an app live on the platform is unlike any other platform. I look forward to building more with Freshworks and for Freshworks clients.”
Team Schedule Reply members Sushant Awalekar and Vishwajeet Singh created a new app that enables agents to schedule replies to customers so agents can better manage their workloads and their customers’ expectations.
“We were surprised to find out that serverless apps allow developers to do complex development in almost no time. When we started working on the app we found it difficult to build, but eventually we found Freshworks has a very strong platform to achieve such complex solutions with ease,” said Awalekar and Singh.
Freshworks continues to enhance the capabilities of the Freshworks Neo platform. To help customers and partners to unify and customize their Freshworks product experience, users can sign up now for early access to:
- Unified reporting and analytics across customer experience, IT, Sales, Marketing and third party data.
- Freshdesk Messaging integration with Google’s Business Messages which enables customers to connect with their business over Google Search and Google Maps through a unified messaging interface.
- Passwordless authentication to create a more secure and seamless login experience across Freshworks products with a single click.
- Integration with UiFlow to extend and integrate Freshworks products into business processes with low code and just a few clicks.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global offices to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
© 2021 Freshworks Inc. All rights reserved. Freshworks, Freshdesk, and the associated logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Freshworks Inc. All other company, brand, and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Instadose, Alfi, Berkeley Lights, and Cloopen Group and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Exicure, Chegg, Desktop Metal, and DocuSign and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Interpace Biosciences Terminates Rights Offering Announces Change in CMS Medicare Reimbursement of its Thyroid Tests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!