Tesla Announces Date for Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Webcast
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PALO ALTO, Calif., July 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tesla will post its financial results for the second quarter of 2020 after market close on Wednesday, July 22, 2020. At that time, Tesla will issue a brief advisory containing a link to the Q2 2020 update, which will be available on Tesla’s Investor Relations website. Tesla management will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook.
What: Date of Tesla Q2 2020 Financial Results and Q&A WebcastWhen: Wednesday, July 22, 2020Time: 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern TimeQ2 2020 Update: http://ir.tesla.com Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
Approximately two hours after the Q&A session, an archived version of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.tesla.com.
Investor Relations Contact: email@example.com Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ark's Cathie Wood thinks Twitter (TWTR) tipping could be bigger deal than anticipated
- A residential community in Lanzhou, NW China's Gansu, has banned Tesla (TSLA) vehicles from entering - Global Times
- Baillie Gifford Sold Over 11M Shares of Tesla (TSLA) in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTesla, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!