Terns Pharmaceuticals to Present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Terns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Terns” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TERN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a portfolio of small-molecule product candidates to address serious diseases, including oncology, obesity and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), today announced that members of management will be participating in a fireside chat at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit. Details are as follows:
JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit Fireside Chat Date/Time: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 12:30 PM ETLocation: Virtual
A live webcast of the Fireside Chat will be available on the investor relations page of the Terns Pharmaceuticals website at http://ir.ternspharma.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on Terns’ website for at least 30 days following the presentation.
About Terns PharmaceuticalsTerns Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a portfolio of small-molecule product candidates to address serious diseases, including oncology, obesity and NASH. Terns’ pipeline includes three clinical stage development programs including an allosteric BCR-ABL inhibitor, a small-molecule GLP-1 receptor agonist, a THR-β agonist, and a preclinical GIPR modulator program. For more information, please visit: www.ternspharma.com.
Contacts for Terns
InvestorsJustin Ng [email protected]
MediaJenna UrbanBerry & Company Public Relations[email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intchains Group Limited Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Unaudited Financial Results
- Eagle Bay Resources Announces Private Placement to Raise Gross Proceeds of up to $750,000
- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!