Technicolor: Information concerning the total number of voting rights and shares
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
February 12, 2021
Technicolor: Information concerning the total number
of voting rights and shares, provided pursuant to
Article L. 233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and Article 223-16
of the General Regulations of the Autorité des marchés financiers
(ISIN Code FR0013505062)
|Date||Number of Outstanding Shares||Number of Voting Rights|
|January 31, 2021||235,796,251||Number of Theoretical Voting Rights(1): 235,796,251|
|Number of Voting Rights Exercisable at Shareholders’ meeting(2): 235,796,251|
- Calculated, pursuant to Article 223-11 of the General Regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers, based on the total number of outstanding shares to which voting rights are attached, including shares with suspended voting rights.
- Excluding shares with suspended voting rights.
Technicolor shares are on the Euronext Paris exchange (TCH) and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (OTCQX: TCLRY).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Start of Day Message
- Argus Research Initiates Equity Research Report Coverage on ASBISc Enterprises PLC (Warsaw Stock Exchange: ASB)
- Patrick Industries, Inc. Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $350 Million of Senior Notes