Tarkett: information on the total number of voting rights and shares in Tarkett’s share capital as of February 28th, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PARIS, FRANCE, March 8, 2021 - Information on the total number of voting rights and shares in Tarkett’s share capital as of February 28th, 2021
(Article L233-8-II of the French Commercial Code and
Article 223-16 of the General Regulation of the Autorité des marchés financiers)
|Date||Total number of shares in the capital||Total number of voting rights|
|As of February 28, 2020||65,550,281||Number of theoretical voting rights: |
|Number of exercisable voting rights: |
* After deduction of the treasury shares without voting rights.
Investor Relations Contact
Tarkett – Emilie Megel – email@example.com
Tarkett - Véronique Bouchard Bienaymé - firstname.lastname@example.org
Brunswick - email@example.com - Tel.: +33 (0) 1 53 96 83 83
With a history of 140 years, Tarkett is a worldwide leader in innovative flooring and sports surface solutions, with net sales of € 2.6 billion in 2020. Offering a wide range of products including vinyl, linoleum, rubber, carpet, wood, laminate, artificial turf and athletics tracks, the Group serves customers in over 100 countries across the globe. Tarkett has more than 12,000 employees and 33 industrial sites, and sells 1.3 million square meters of flooring every day, for hospitals, schools, housing, hotels, offices, stores and sports fields. Committed to change the game with circular economy and to reducing its carbon footprint, the Group has implemented an eco-innovation strategy based on Cradle to Cradle® principles, fully aligned with its Tarkett Human-Conscious Design™ approach. Tarkett is listed on Euronext Paris (compartment B, ISIN: FR0004188670, ticker: TKTT). www.tarkett.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- Oncocyte Presents New Data at 2021 American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting Demonstrating Potential for Pan-Cancer Utility of DetermaIO™
- Brisbane 8th Grader, Joshua Wood, Takes Home the Grand Prize in Lions Clubs International Peace Essay Contest