TGS Share Repurchase
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oslo, Norway (16 September 2021) – On period from 09 September 2021 to 15 September 2021, TGS ASA (TGS) purchased 58,000 own shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange at an average price of NOK 87.9596 per share. Following the purchase TGS holds 1,016,095 own shares, representing 0.866% of the total outstanding shares.
The shares were purchased in connection with the share repurchase announced on 11 February 2021.
|Overview of transactions|
|Date||Aggregated daily volume (number of shares)||Weighted average share price per day (NOK)||Total daily transaction value (NOK)|
|Previously disclosed buy-backs under the program (accumulated)||892,995||110.9355||99,064,858|
|Accumulated under the buy-back program||950,995||109.5342||104,166,514|
|The issuer's holding of own shares:|
|Following the completion of the above transactions, TGS owns a total of 1,016,095 own shares, corresponding to 0.866% of TGS' share capital.|
|An overview of all transactions made under the buy-back programme that have been carried out during the above-mentioned time period is attached to this report and available at www.newsweb.no.|
TGS provides scientific data and intelligence to companies active in the energy sector. In addition to a global, extensive and diverse energy data library, TGS offers specialized services such as advanced processing and analytics alongside cloud-based data applications and solutions.
For more information, visit TGS.com or contact:
Sven Børre Larsen
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APPH, BMY, EAR, HYZN SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- Entourage Health Announces Filing of Amended Financial Statements and MD&A
- EV Battery Tech Announces Contest Winners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!