Suominen Corporation – Manager’s transaction: Helsky, Petri
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Suominen Corporation February 25, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. (EEST)
Suominen Corporation - Managers' Transactions
Person subject to the notification requirement
Name: Helsky, Petri
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Issuer: Suominen Corporation
Notification type: INITIAL NOTIFICATION
Reference number: 743700Z1BNFYR9PRDF52_20210225081652_2
Transaction date: 2021-02-25
Venue: OFF-EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS (XOFF)
Instrument type: SHARE
Nature of the transaction: RECEIPT OF A SHARE-BASED INCENTIVE OR REMUNERATION
(1): Volume: 12,002 Unit price: N/A
(1): Volume: 12,002 Volume weighted average price: N/A
For more information, please contact
Emilia Peltola, Vice President, Communications & IR, Suominen Corporation, tel. +358 50 540 9747
Suominen manufactures nonwovens as roll goods for wipes and other applications. Our vision is to be the frontrunner for nonwovens innovation and sustainability. The end products made of Suominen’s nonwovens are present in people’s daily life worldwide. Suominen’s net sales in 2020 were EUR 458.9 million and we have nearly 700 professionals working in Europe and in the Americas. Suominen’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Read more at www.suominen.fi.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forward Pharma Reports Financial and Operational Results from the Year Ended December 31, 2020
- CPS Technologies Corporation Announces Details For Its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Butterfield to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on April 28, 2021 and Host Earnings Conference Call on April 29, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!