Sun Pacific Holding Corp Announces Cancellation of Reverse Split
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MANALAPAN, N.J., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Pacific Holding Corp. (SNPW: OTCPink) announced that its Board of Directors canceled its reverse stock split that was approved last year. The Company has taken appropriate action with the SEC and FINRA and filed an 8-K to cancel the reverse split. On February 18, 2021 the Company received confirmation that the corporate action has been officially cancelled.
Nicholas Campanella, CEO of Sun Pacific Holding Corp, stated, “We are happy to see increasing support and confidence in our company and our operations and in turn we want to support our shareholders. We value their support and those that have stood firmly by us. We believe that cancelling the reverse split at this time is one of the best ways to show that. We expect 2021 to be an outstanding year and we want everyone to benefit.”
About Sun Pacific Holding Corp.
Sun Pacific Holding Corp. (SNPW: OTCPink) is a publicly traded company with the mission to transform neighborhoods across the USA into smart cities powered by renewable energy. Our focus is protecting the environment by adapting new green technologies and developing synergy across our subsidiaries. Our aggressive pursuit of opportunities in solar and waste-to-energy operations deliver competitive solutions for communities and value for our shareholders. For more information, visit www.sunpacificholding.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Point Short Porch Group (PRCH), Sees 50-70% Downside
- GFL Environmental (GFL) Announces $594 million Secondary Offering of Subordinate Voting Shares
- Eaton Vance New York Municipal Income Trust (EVY) Reports Board Approval of Plan of Liquidation and Termination