Stryker to participate in the 41st Annual Cowen Health Care Conference
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, Feb. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE: SYK) will participate in the 41st Annual Cowen Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Preston Wells, Vice President, Investor Relations and Andy Pierce, Group President, MedSurg & Neurotechnology, will represent the Company in a virtual presentation scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
A simultaneous webcast and replay of the Company's presentation will be available on Stryker's website at www.stryker.com. The webcast will be archived on the Investor Relations page of this site.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
For investor inquiries please contact:Preston Wells, Vice President, Investor Relations at 269-385-2600 or email@example.com
For media inquiries please contact:Yin Becker, Vice President, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at 269-385-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Resources Inc. Updates Closing of Private Placement
- Broomfield CO Dental Hygienist – X-Ray Check-Up Exam/Cleaning Services Expanded
- Jourdan Completes Shares for Debt Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!