Stryker announces Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Kalamazoo, Michigan, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stryker (NYSE: SYK) announced its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders is scheduled as follows:
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Due to concerns regarding the coronavirus outbreak (“COVID-19”) and to assist in protecting the health and well-being of our shareholders and employees, this year’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Stryker Corporation will be held virtually via the internet.
Information about the webcast, which will include both the audio and the slide presentation from the meeting, is available on the Investor Relations page of our website at www.investorevents.stryker.com. To listen to the meeting as a guest dial (844) 608-0003 (U.S.) or (236) 714-3174 (International) and be prepared to provide conference ID number 1929818 to the operator.
A recording of the annual meeting will also be available from 3:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/SYK2021 until the definitive proxy statement for our 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders is filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. More information is available at www.stryker.com.
For investor inquiries please contact:Preston Wells, Vice President, Investor Relations at 269-385-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries please contact:Yin Becker, Vice President, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at 269-385-2600 or email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global (JCOM) to Separate Into Two Leading Publicly Traded Companies
- Maha Energy AB (publ) gives notice that the conditions for the conditional early redemption of its bond has been satisfied
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth