Stop & Shop Encourages Customers to Discard Select Packages of Nature’s Promise Ground Turkey from Freezers
- Dow hits record high as cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QUINCY, Mass., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In response to a public health advisory issued by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Stop & Shop encourages customers to discard Nature’s Promise 94% lean, 6% fat ground turkey with use by/freeze by/sell by dates of Jan. 1, 2021, Jan. 3, 2021, Jan. 4, 2021, Jan. 8, 2021 and Jan. 10, 2021 on the front of the package. Stop & Shop received notice from our supplier and the USDA that the products, which are now more than 90 days past their use by/freeze by/sell by dates, may have caused Salmonella Hadar illness. These packages were likely purchased from Stop & Shop between Dec. 20, 2020, and Jan. 10, 2021.
Customers who purchased the impacted product should not consume it and may return it to a Stop & Shop store and/or call Customer Service at 1(800) 767-7772 for a full refund.
About Stop & ShopA neighborhood grocer for more than 100 years, Stop & Shop offers a wide assortment with a focus on fresh, healthy options at a great value. Stop & Shop's GO Rewards loyalty program delivers personalized offers and allows customers to earn points that can be redeemed for gas or groceries every time they shop. Stop & Shop customers can choose how and where they want to shop - whether in-store or online for delivery or same day pickup. The company is committed to making an impact in its communities by fighting hunger, supporting our troops, and investing in pediatric cancer research to help find a cure. The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company LLC is an Ahold Delhaize USA Company and employs 58,000 associates and operates more than 400 stores throughout Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York and New Jersey. To learn more about Stop & Shop, visit www.stopandshop.com.
Media Contact: Stefanie Shuman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Is returning to work in an office causing anxiety? Here’s how to cope
- CCAB announces lineup of prominent Indigenous women for June IWIL event
- Former TDEC Commissioner Bob Martineau Joins FINN Partners to Lead Environment, Energy & Sustainability Practice in Southeast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!