StoneCo Ltd. to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on March 11, 2021
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, Feb. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneCo Ltd. (Nasdaq: STNE) (“Stone”) today announces that it will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 5:00pm ET (7:00pm BRT). A press release with fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (412) 317-6346 or (844) 204-8586 from the U.S. Callers from Brazil can dial +55 11 3181-8565. Callers from the UK can dial +44 20 3795-9972. The call will also be webcast live and a replay will be available a few hours after the call concludes. The live webcast and replay will be available on Stone’s investor relations website at https://investors.stone.co/.
Stone is a leading provider of financial technology solutions that empower merchants to conduct commerce seamlessly across multiple channels and help them grow their businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinnevik: Conference Call to Present First Quarter Results 2021
- NSR Report: Satellite Backhaul Primed to Generate $25 Billion Annually by 2030
- GrandVision announces carve-out of Rotter Y Krauss as part of Chilean market regulator approval for transaction between EssilorLuxottica and HAL