Stitch Fix Announces New Employee Inducement Grant
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
SAN FRANCISCO, June 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stitch Fix, Inc. (NASDAQ: SFIX), the leading online personal styling service, today announced that effective June 26, 2023, the compensation committee of the company’s board of directors granted Matt Baer, Chief Executive Officer, the option to purchase 2,200,000 shares of the company’s Class A common stock, at a per share exercise price of $3.70, and restricted stock units (RSUs) to acquire 1,100,000 shares of the company’s Class A common stock. The stock options vest over three years, with 16 ⅔% of the shares vesting on March 13, 2024, and the remainder vesting in ten equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to Mr. Baer’s continued service on each vesting date. The restricted stock units vest over three years, with 16 ⅔% of the shares vesting on March 13, 2024, and the remainder vesting in ten equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to Mr. Baer’s continued service on each vesting date. The RSUs and stock options were granted pursuant to, and are subject to the terms of, the Stitch Fix, Inc. Amended and Restated 2019 Inducement Plan and forms of stock option and RSU agreements thereunder, which were approved by the company's board of directors in April 2022 under Rule 5635(c)(4) of the Nasdaq Global Market for equity grants to induce new employees to enter into employment with the company.
About Stitch Fix, Inc.
Stitch Fix combines the human touch of expert stylists with the precision of advanced data science to make online personal styling accessible to everyone. Stitch Fix helps millions of clients across the United States and United Kingdom find clothing and accessories they love through a unique model that can extend far beyond the closet to define the future of shopping. For more, visit https://www.stitchfix.com.
|IR Contact:Hayden Blair[email protected]||PR Contact:Kathryn Hull[email protected]|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molecular Partners Presents Positive Initial Data from First Four Dosing Cohorts of Ongoing Phase 1/2a Trial of MP0533 for Patients with Relapsed/Refractory AML and AML/MDS at ASH Annual Meeting
- Lomi™ Helps the High Alert Institute Meet the White House-HHS Health Sector Climate Pledge
- ROSEN, TRUSTED INVESTOR COUNSEL, Encourages The Beauty Health Company Investors to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline in Securities Class Action – SKIN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!