Statement of the Statutory Manager - Consolidated results for financial year 2020-2021
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dear Madam, Sir,
Please find hereafter our press release regarding Ascencio's consolidated results for financial year 2020-2021.
We remain at your entire disposal for any further information.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartCentres Doubles Ownership in SmartVMC City Centre, Becomes Largest Landowner in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. SmartLiving Set to Grow.
- MedMira Reports FY2021 Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Results
- Pharmacy Groups: CMS Guidance Sets Up Oral Antivirals for Failure, Limiting Patients' Access to COVID-19 Treatments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!