Statement from CNH Industrial
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
London, April 17, 2021
CNH Industrial confirms that it is has terminated discussions with FAW Jiefang with regard to the Company’s On-Highway business, and is continuing to pursue its existing plans for a spin-off of these activities in early 2022.
CNH Industrial believes there are significant opportunities to develop its On-Highway business by accelerating the deployment of ever more sustainable transport solutions and infrastructure, in line with the EU’s Green Deal ambitions.
CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI /MI: CNHI) is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence. Each of the individual brands belonging to the Company is a major international force in its specific industrial sector: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Heuliez Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions. More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear Reports on Shareholders’ Voting Results
- Photo Release — USS John C. Stennis (CVN 74) Arrives at Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Newport News Shipbuilding Division to Start its Refueling and Complex Overhaul
- Software Development UK Launches New Website to Help Companies Reduce Risk Through Digital Transformation and Software Outsourcing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!