Start of Day Message
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LONDON, 20 Apr. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- This is the Start of Day Message for GlobeNewswire.
GlobeNewswire is operated by Intrado and is designated by the FCA as an approved primary information provider.
The content and accuracy of all information distributed through Intrado is wholly the responsibility of the originator. Intrado accepts no liability for any losses arising from reliance by any person upon the content of any announcement.
If you have any questions about this message, please Contact Us.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameco annonce ses résultats du premier trimestre, le redémarrage de Cigar Lake et l'exécution continue de sa stratégie de soutien à la transition mondiale vers un air pur
- Delic Holdings Inc. Confirms No Material Undisclosed Information and Comments on Recent Promotional Activities
- Next-Gen Toy Company Selling Toys Through NFTs, Launched Today on OpenSea
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!