Sprouts Farmers Market to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings on February 25, 2021
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHOENIX, Jan. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: SFM) today announced it will issue financial results for the 14-week quarter and 53-week year ended January 3, 2021 after the market closes on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Following the release, Sprouts’ management will conduct a conference call at 3:00 pm MST (5:00 pm EST) to discuss the results for the quarter and full year.
The conference call will be available via the following dial-in numbers:
- U.S. Participants: 877-398-9481
- International Participants: 408-337-0130
- Conference ID: 1285113
The audio replay will remain available for 72 hours and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 (toll-free) or 404-537-3406 (international) and entering the confirmation code: 1285113.
About Sprouts Farmers Market Sprouts is the place where goodness grows. True to its farm-stand heritage, Sprouts offers a unique grocery experience featuring an open layout with fresh produce at the heart of the store. Sprouts inspires wellness naturally with a carefully curated assortment of better-for-you products paired with purpose-driven people. The healthy grocer continues to bring the latest in wholesome, innovative products made with lifestyle-friendly ingredients such as organic, plant-based and gluten-free. Headquartered in Phoenix, and one of the fastest growing retailers in the country, Sprouts employs approximately 35,000 team members and operates more than 360 stores in 23 states nationwide. To learn more about Sprouts, and the good it brings communities, visit about.sprouts.com.
|Investor Contact:||Media Contact:|
|Susannah Livingston||Diego Romero|
|(602) 682-1584||(602) 682-3173|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- DNB announces recommended voluntary cash offer to acquire the shares of Sbanken
- Disposal of own shares by Bekaert