SpareBank 1 SMN: Mandatory notification of trade – SpareBank 1 SMN’s savings programme allocates equity certificate
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The equity certificates purchased by SpareBank 1 SMN on 5 and 8 February for use in the group’s savings programme for employees, have been distributed to the employees as bonus equity certificates in accordance with their savings amount.
After allocation the bank owns 2,095 equity certificates.
As participants in the savings programme, the primary insiders below have been allocated equity certificates as follows:
|Name:||Allocated no. ECC’s:||New total holding of ECC’s*:|
|Rolf Jarle Brøske|
Margrethe L. Resellmo
*) incl. close associates
Trondheim, 10 February 2021
Contact person in SpareBank 1 SMN:
CFO, Kjell Fordal, tel. 905 41 672
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knight présentera à la conférence virtuelle des investisseurs en santé Bloom Burton & Co. 2021
- Talos Energy Announces Successful Exploration Results At Puma West
- Parkland Announces Closing of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering