South Plains Financial, Inc. Announces $0.02 Increase to Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LUBBOCK, Texas, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- South Plains Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPFI) (“South Plains” or the “Company”), the parent company of City Bank, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock, an increase of $0.02 per share of common stock over the most recent quarterly cash dividend declared in January 2021. The dividend is payable on May 17, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 3, 2021.
About South Plains Financial, Inc.
South Plains is the bank holding company for City Bank, a Texas state-chartered bank headquartered in Lubbock, Texas. City Bank is one of the largest independent banks in West Texas and has additional banking operations in the Dallas, El Paso, Greater Houston, the Permian Basin, and College Station Texas markets, and the Ruidoso Eastern New Mexico market. South Plains provides a wide range of commercial and consumer financial services to small and medium-sized businesses and individuals in its market areas. Its principal business activities include commercial and retail banking, along with insurance, investment, trust and mortgage services. Please visit https://www.spfi.bank for more information.
|Contact:||Mikella Newsom, Chief Risk Officer and Secretary|
Source: South Plains Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plutos Sama Holdings, Inc. Explores Why COVID-19 Triggered Skyrocketing Revenues in Online Gaming
- CIB Marine Bancshares, Inc. Announces Plans to Adjourn Annual Meeting to a Later Date
- 2021 Hillsdale Investment Management – CFA Society Toronto Research Award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!