Skeljungur hf.: ISK 574 million profit after tax in Q3 2021. Profit after tax in first 9 months increases by 39% year to date
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Attached is an announcement relating to the financial accounts and interim financial statement of Skeljungur for the first three quarters of 2021.
For further information, please contact Árni Pétur Jónsson, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TripleBlind Updates Virtual Private Data Sharing Solution to Enhance Performance and Simplify the User Experience
- MedX Health to Present at the SNN Network Canada Virtual Event December 7 – 9, 2021
- Todos Medical to Present at Upcoming Emerging Growth Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!