Six Mission Bay Resorts Partner for ‘Stay and Play’ Activity Rental Promotion
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Kayak, bike, or paddleboard on San Diego’s 4,600-acre aquatic playground
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
San Diego, CA, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- San Diego, CA – Six Mission Bay resorts (Paradise Point Resort, Bahia Resort Hotel, The Dana on Mission Bay, Hyatt Mission Bay, San Diego Mission Bay Resort and the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa) are offering a special spring promotion in partnership with their on-site activity rental providers Action Sport Rentals, Adventure Water Sports, and Mission Bay SportsCenter. When reserving a mid-week stay, guests can enjoy buy-one-get-one on all non-motorized rentals. Non-motorized rentals include kayaks, standup paddleboards, bikes, and surreys.
After a day of biking or paddling around the bay guests can relax at one of the resorts, enjoying the picturesque bay views, delicious dining options, or a beachside bonfire. Guests can plan their mid-week adventure escape by using the promo code MBPROMO on any of the partnering hotels’ websites:
- Paradise Point Resort
- Bahia Resort Hotel
- The Dana on Mission Bay
- Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
- San Diego Mission Bay Resort
- Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
Mission Bay is San Diego’s 4,600-acre aquatic playground, the largest of its kind in the world. It offers an array of activities for all skill levels and is perfect for socially distanced fun. It is surrounded by 27 miles of meandering shoreline with a variety of waterways, inlets, and islets to explore. Mission Bay is also bordered by several lively beach communities each with their own distinct vibe. Neighboring beach towns include Pacific Beach, known for its rooftop bars and surf culture, and Mission Beach, home to the family-friendly theme park Belmont Park.
Rachel Welsh Bahia Resort Hotel 8587776711 email@example.comSource: Bahia Resort Hotel
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Subversive Acquisition LP Provides Update on Qualifying Transaction
- FSIS ISSUES PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT FOR RAW GROUND TURKEY PRODUCTS LINKED TO SALMONELLA HADAR ILLNESS
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. SIGNS LETTER OF INTENT WITH ALT 5 SIGMA, INC. TO EXPLORE BUSINESS COMBINATION