SiTime Corporation to be Added to the S&P MidCap 400 Index
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SiTime Corporation (Nasdaq: SITM), a leader in MEMS timing, today announced the company will be added to the S&P MidCap 400® Index, effective prior to the opening of trading on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
About S&P DOW JONES INDICES
S&P Dow Jones Indices is the largest global resource for essential index-based concepts, data and research, and home to iconic financial market indicators, such as the S&P 500® and the Dow Jones Industrial Average®.
S&P Dow Jones Indices is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spdji.com.
SiTime Corporation is a market leader in silicon MEMS timing. Our programmable solutions offer a rich feature set that enables customers to differentiate their products with higher performance, smaller size, lower power, and better reliability. With over 2 billion devices shipped, SiTime is changing the timing industry. For more information, visit www.sitime.com.
Investor Relations Contacts:
Leanne Sievers | Brett Perry
949-224-3874 | 214-272-0070
Chief Financial Officer
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SiTime (SITM) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Fitbit Sense Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (2021): Fitbit Smartwatch Savings Ranked by Consumer Articles
- The Best Nest Camera Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals (2021): Best Nest Cam Outdoor, Indoor & More Savings Found by Save Bubble
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!