Shockwave Medical to Participate in the Bank of America Securities 2021 Health Care Conference
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shockwave Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV), a pioneer in the development of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat severely calcified cardiovascular disease, announced today that the company will be participating in the upcoming Bank of America Securities 2021 Health Care Conference that is being held virtually from May 10-12, 2021.
Shockwave Medical’s management is scheduled for a live Fireside Chat on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Interested parties may access a live and archived webcast of the event on the “Investors” section of the company’s website at: https://ir.shockwavemedical.com.
About Shockwave Medical, Inc.
Shockwave is focused on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. Shockwave aims to establish a new standard of care for the interventional treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque, which the company refers to as Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL). IVL is a minimally invasive, easy-to-use and safe way to significantly improve patient outcomes. To view an animation of the IVL procedure and for more information, visit www.shockwavemedical.com.
Media Contact:Scott Shadiowemail@example.com
Investor Contact:Debbie Kasterdkaster@shockwavemedical.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. July 2021 Delivery Update
- AHF LA Times’ Ad Exposes Root of Homelessness … ‘Corruption!’
- SRI Holdings LLC Acquires Parkfield Insulation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!