Shockwave Medical to Participate in the Bank of America Securities 2021 Health Care Conference
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shockwave Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWAV), a pioneer in the development of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat severely calcified cardiovascular disease, announced today that the company will be participating in the upcoming Bank of America Securities 2021 Health Care Conference that is being held virtually from May 10-12, 2021.
Shockwave Medical’s management is scheduled for a live Fireside Chat on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Interested parties may access a live and archived webcast of the event on the “Investors” section of the company’s website at: https://ir.shockwavemedical.com.
About Shockwave Medical, Inc.
Shockwave is focused on developing and commercializing products intended to transform the way calcified cardiovascular disease is treated. Shockwave aims to establish a new standard of care for the interventional treatment of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through differentiated and proprietary local delivery of sonic pressure waves for the treatment of calcified plaque, which the company refers to as Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL). IVL is a minimally invasive, easy-to-use and safe way to significantly improve patient outcomes. To view an animation of the IVL procedure and for more information, visit www.shockwavemedical.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kay Properties Team of Delaware Statutory Trust 1031 Experts Help Real Estate Investor Successfully Complete a $2 Million All-Cash/Debt-Free Tax Deferred 1031 Exchange
- Boise's Low Cla$$ Clothing Company Launches New Website
- Library of Congress presents national award to Parents as Teachers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!