Shenandoah Telecommunications Company to Hold Its First Quarter 2021 Earnings Call at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, April 30, 2021
- FANGS and BATS sell-off spooks world stocks
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDINBURG, Va., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shenandoah Telecommunications Company (Shentel) (NASDAQ: SHEN) will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, April 29, 2021 and will host a conference call and simultaneous webcast at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on April 30, 2021.
Date: April 30, 2021Time: 8:00 AM ET
Listen via Internet: http://investor.shentel.com/
Telephone: (888) 695-7639Password: 5934209
A telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available starting two hours after the completion of the call. To access the replay, callers in the United States should call (855) 859-2056 and enter pass code 9885265.
About Shenandoah Telecommunications
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company provides a broad range of diversified communications services through its high speed, state-of-the-art wireless, cable, fiber optic and fixed wireless networks to customers in the Mid-Atlantic United States. Shentel’s services include: wireless voice and data; broadband internet, video, and digital voice; fiber optic Ethernet, wavelength and leasing; telephone voice and digital subscriber line; and tower colocation leasing. Shentel is the exclusive personal communications service (“PCS”) Affiliate of Sprint in a multi-state area covering large portions of central and western Virginia, south-central Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and portions of Maryland, Kentucky, and Ohio. For more information, please visit www.shentel.com.
Shenandoah Telecommunications CompanyJim VolkSenior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer540-984-5168
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Euronext N.V. Annual General Meeting results
- Superior Gold Reports Strong First Quarter Results
- Banyan Gold Powerline Mineralization Expansion Continues, Including 0.75 G/T Gold Over 45.2 Metres, Aurmac Property, Yukon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!