Share repurchase programme
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Noerresundby, Denmark, 18 June 2021
Announcement no. 36/2021
The Board of Directors of RTX has, cf. company announcement no. 38 dated 25. November 2020, resolved to initiate a share buy-back programme in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission’s delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016, also referred to as the "Safe Harbor" rules.
Under the programme RTX will buy back shares for an amount up to DKK 50 million and no more than 500,000 shares in the period from 25 November 2020 to 30 September 2021.
The following transactions have been made under the programme in the period from 11 June 2021 to 18 June 2021:
|Number of |
value in DKK
|Accumulated, latest announcement||213,400||198.22||42,299,300|
|11 June 2021||1,000||181.61||181,610|
|14 June 2021||1,000||185.55||185,550|
|15 June 2021||800||183.90||147,120|
|16 June 2021||1,000||178.57||178,570|
|17 June 2021||1,000||175.50||175,500|
|Accumulated under the programme||218,200||197.84||43,167,650|
With the transactions stated above, RTX A/S owns a total of 463,586 of treasury shares, corresponding to 5.36% of the share capital. The total number of shares in the company is 8,642,838 including treasury shares.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014, transactions related to the share buy-back programme are presented in detailed form in the appendix attached to this company announcement.
Enquiries and further information:
CEO Peter Røpke, tel +45 96 32 23 00
RTX’s homepage: www.rtx.dk
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Appliqate’s Hybrid Event Company ELEV8- Announces ELEV8CON Parabolic Conference 2021 Dates!
- Delaware Enacts Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Compact
- ECMOHO Limited Announces Closing of US$9 Million Underwritten Public Offering of American Depositary Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!