Share repurchase programme
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noerresundby, Denmark, 7 May 2021
Announcement no. 29/2021
The Board of Directors of RTX has, cf. company announcement no. 38 dated 25. November 2020, resolved to initiate a share buy-back programme in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission’s delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016, also referred to as the "Safe Harbor" rules.
Under the programme RTX will buy back shares for an amount up to DKK 50 million and no more than 500,000 shares in the period from 25 November 2020 to 30 September 2021.
The following transactions have been made under the programme in the period from 30 April 2021 to 7 May 2021:
|Number of |
value in DKK
|Accumulated, latest announcement||174,900||202.32||35,385,987|
|3 May 2021||1,300||190.08||247,104|
|4 May 2021||1,000||190.83||190,830|
|5 May 2021||1,000||188.90||188,900|
|6 May 2021||1,100||184.67||203,137|
|Accumulated under the programme||179,300||201.99||36,215,958|
With the transactions stated above, RTX A/S owns a total of 424,686 of treasury shares, corresponding to 4.91% of the share capital. The total number of shares in the company is 8,642,838 including treasury shares.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014, transactions related to the share buy-back programme are presented in detailed form in the appendix attached to this company announcement.
Enquiries and further information:
CEO Peter Røpke, tel +45 96 32 23 00
RTX’s homepage: www.rtx.dk
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Holdings Announces Pricing of $1.22 Billion Senior Notes Offering
- All For One Media Announces Drama Drama Motion Picture Soundtrack Now Available on All Major Music Streaming Platforms
- Crate & Barrel and CB2 Launch Professional-Level, Inspirational Design Services and Tools
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!