Share repurchase programme
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The share repurchase programme runs as from 28 January 2021 and up to and including 30 September 2021. In this period, Jyske Bank will acquire shares with a value of up to DKK 750 million, cf. Corporate Announcement No. 2/2021 of 28 January 2021. The share repurchase programme is initiated and structured in compliance with the EU Commission Regulation No. 596/2014 of 16 April 2014, the so-called “Market Abuse Regulation”.
The following transactions have been made under the program:
| Number of |
| Average purchase |
| Transaction |
|Accumulated, latest announcement||593,925||255.11||151,514,749|
|15 March 2021||16,000||277.51||4,440,171|
|16 March 2021||15,654||280.73||4,394,568|
|17 March 2021||15,700||280.49||4,403,618|
|18 March 2021||15,750||286.18||4,507,285|
|19 March 2021||15,222||284.10||4,324,512|
|Accumulated under the programme||672,251||258.21||173,584,903|
With the transactions stated above, Jyske Bank now owns a total of 672,251 of treasury shares, excluding investments made on behalf of customers and shares held for trading purposes, corresponding to 0.93% of the share capital.
In accordance with the EU Commission Regulation No. 596/2014, transactions related to the share buy-back programme are attached to this corporate announcement in detailed form.
Contact: Birger Krøgh Nielsen, CFO, tel. +45 89 89 64 44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- InvestorNewsBreaks – Sidoti & Company LLC to Showcase Carefully Selected Companies in Upcoming Virtual Microcap Conference
- BGE Receives Awards for Electric Service Innovation Projects and Environmental Stewardship