Share repurchase programme
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Noerresundby, Denmark, 19 March 2021
Announcement no. 20/2021
The Board of Directors of RTX has, cf. company announcement no. 38 dated 25. November 2020, resolved to initiate a share buy-back programme in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission’s delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016, also referred to as the "Safe Harbor" rules.
Under the programme RTX will buy back shares for an amount up to DKK 50 million and no more than 500,000 shares in the period from 25 November 2020 to 30 September 2021.
The following transactions have been made under the programme in the period from 12 March 2021 to 18 March 2021:
|Number of |
value in DKK
|Accumulated, latest announcement||134,000||206.21||27,632,006|
|12 March 2021||1,500||188.91||283,365|
|15 March 2021||1,400||190.99||267,386|
|16 March 2021||1,400||193.80||271,320|
|17 March 2021||1,400||191.93||268,702|
|18 March 2021||1,300||187.83||244,179|
|Accumulated under the programme||141,000||205.44||28,966,958|
With the transactions stated above, RTX A/S owns a total of 386,386 of treasury shares, corresponding to 4.47% of the share capital. The total number of shares in the company is 8,642,838 including treasury shares.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014, transactions related to the share buy-back programme are presented in detailed form in the appendix attached to this company announcement.
Enquiries and further information:
CEO Peter Røpke, tel +45 96 32 23 00
RTX’s homepage: www.rtx.dk
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AAFA Celebrates Massive Health Policy Change; Lawmakers Pass FASTER Act Making Sesame A Major Food Allergen
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Bellus Health, Neptune Wellness, Sequential Brands, and CytoDyn and Encourages Investors to Contact the
- RRD Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes Offering