Share buy-back Program completed
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT NO 5/2021 – 1 FEBRUARY 2021
On 17 November 2020, Royal Unibrew initiated a share buy-back program, cf. company announcement no. 38/2020 of 17 November 2020. The program is carried out under Art. 5 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (the Market Abuse Regulation - MAR) and the resulting delegated legislation. The share buy-back program is expected to be realised in the period from 18 November 2020 to 29 January 2021. The total share buy-back in the period will not exceed a market price of DKK 200 million.
The following transactions have been made under the program:
|Average purchase price||Transaction value, DKK|
|Accumulated, last announcement||283,804||663.14||188,202,397.09|
|25 January 2021||4,074||623.76||2,541,196.61|
|26 January 2021||4,500||626.09||2,817,420.30|
|27 January 2021||4,954||612.30||3,033,309.43|
|28 January 2021||3,834||614.93||2,357,636.64|
|29 January 2021||1,700||609.68||1,036,455.32|
|Accumulated under the program||302,866||660.32||199,988,415.39|
Royal Unibrew’s accumulated share buy-back from 18 November 2020 to 29 January 2021 amounts to 302,866 shares at a total cost of DKK 200 million. The announced share buy-back program has thus been completed.
The transactions stated above imply that Royal Unibrew A/S now owns a total of 785.361 treasury shares of a nominal value of DKK 2 each, corresponding to 1,6% of the share capital. The total amount of shares in the company is 49,350,000, including treasury shares.
For further information on this Announcement:
Lars Vestergaard, CFO, tel (+45) 30 93 18 08
- Fond-RU-5-2021-uk - share buy-back program completed
- Encl. Company Announcement-01022021-PUBLIC_sbb_ROYAL_UNIBREW
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TraPac Appoints Dan Bergman as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Election of the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Council of AS Tallinna Vesi as well as the members of Supervisory Council Committees
- Blue Star Foods Corp. Reports Fourth Quarter and 2020 Annual Results