Share buy-back Program
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT NO 50/2021 – 4 OCTOBER 2021
On 23 August 2021, Royal Unibrew initiated a share buy-back program, cf. company announcement no. 41/2021 of 23 August 2021. The program is carried out under Art. 5 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (the Market Abuse Regulation - MAR) and the resulting delegated legislation. The share buy-back program is expected to be realized in the period from 24 August 2021 to 30 December 2021. The total share buy-back in the period will not exceed a market price of DKK 250 million.
The following transactions have been made under the program:
|Average purchase price||Transaction value, DKK|
|Accumulated, last announcement||83,539||801.07||66,920,357.78|
|27 September 2021||3,500||793.46||2,777,112.45|
|28 September 2021||3,500||775.15||2,713,028.85|
|29 September 2021||3,500||775.11||2,712,876.25|
|30 September 2021||3,500||777.28||2,720,464.95|
|1 October 2021||3,500||769.91||2,694,672.75|
|Accumulated under the program||101,039||797.10||80,538,513.03|
With the transactions stated above Royal Unibrew owns a total of 658,338 shares, corresponding to 1.3% of the share capital. The total amount of shares in the company is 48,800,000, including treasury shares.
For further information on this Announcement:
CFO Lars Vestergaard, tel (+45) 30 93 18 08
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNST, SAM, SAVA, WDH SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
- NASA, Boeing to Provide Update on Boeing's Orbital Flight Test-2
- TruStone Home Mortgage Servicing Portfolio Reaches $2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!