September AMK Report
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CONCORD, Calif., Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMK) released its “AssetMark Monthly Knowledge” Report today.
Company highlights for the month of September 2021 include:
- Platform assets of $86.8 billion at the end of September, up 29.0% year-over-year.
- Net flows were $968 million in the month of September, up 177.4% year-over-year.
- AssetMark Trust Company client cash was $2.61 billion, down 1.9% year-over-year.
- Number of households increased 11.1% year-over-year to 203,004 at the end of September.
|Platform Assets (in $B)||67.3||66.5||71.8||74.5||74.6||76.2||78.9||81.7||83.0||84.6||86.1||88.5||86.8||-1.9||%||29.0||%|
|Net Flows (in $M)||349||396||501||636||494||532||901||780||514||934||935||927||968||4.4||%||177.4||%|
|Ending ATC Client Cash (in $B)||2.66||2.47||2.50||2.62||2.44||2.60||2.50||2.48||2.56||2.59||2.47||2.45||2.61||6.5||%||-1.9||%|
|Number of Households||182,683||183,774||184,935||186,602||188,057||188,679||190,915||193,325||193,833||196,474||198,619||200,778||203,004||1.1||%||11.1||%|
This monthly data is being provided on a supplemental basis and should not be taken as a substitute for the Company’s financial statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission as part of the Company’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. This monthly data is preliminary and subject to revision and should not be taken as an indication of the financial performance of AssetMark for the quarter ending September 30, 2021 or any future period. AssetMark undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review previously reported monthly data. Any updates to previously reported monthly data will be reflected in the historical data that can be found on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s corporate website at ir.assetmark.com. AssetMark reserves the right to discontinue the availability of the data in this monthly report. By filing this press release, AssetMark makes no admission as to the materiality of any information contained herein.
About AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc.
AssetMark is a leading provider of extensive wealth management and technology solutions that power independent financial advisors and their clients. Through AssetMark, Inc., its investment adviser subsidiary registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, AssetMark operates a platform that comprises fully integrated technology, personalized and scalable service, and curated investment platform solutions designed to make a difference in the lives of advisors and their clients.
Taylor J. Hamilton, CFA
Head of Investor Relations
Head of PR & Communications
SOURCE: AssetMark Financial Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) enter definitive merger agreement, "TRUTH Social" will be launching soon
- SES-17 Successfully Launched on Ariane 5
- Groundbreaking ceremony in Blomberg: Phoenix Contact builds an energy-efficient facility for machine building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!