SeaBird Exploration Plc: Green Minerals AS updates on production timeline
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seabird Exploration’s subsidiary Green Minerals AS today updates on the timeline for its marine minerals production system. The Company expects the production system to be ready to commence pilot production in 2026. A presentation at the Fearnley Securities Marine Minerals conference today will be made available on www.greenminerals.no before the conference starts at 14:00 CET. Green Minerals is expected to start trading on Euronext Growth Oslo on or about 23 March (ticker code: GEM).
For further queries contact:
Erik von Krogh
Mob: +47 930 38 075
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tax Fraud Week of Action - Everyone is a Victim
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- StorageVault positioned to benefit from accelerated e-commerce, launching innovative last mile platform - FlexSpace Logistics