ScottsMiracle-Gro to Present Virtually at the 42nd Annual Raymond James Institutional Conference
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MARYSVILLE, Ohio, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (NYSE: SMG), one of the world’s leading marketers of branded consumer lawn and garden products, will participate virtually at the 42nd Annual Raymond James Institutional Conference on Monday, March 1, 2021. Interim Chief Financial Officer Cory Miller and Executive Vice President Jim King will conduct a virtual fireside chat facilitated by Raymond James & Associates beginning 8:20 a.m. (ET). They will update investors on recent business trends as well as long-term strategies.
Interested parties may listen to a live webcast of the discussion on the Company’s investor relations website at http://investor.scotts.com. An archive of the webcast will be available on the website for at least 12 months.
About ScottsMiracle-GroWith approximately $4.1 billion in sales, the Company is one of the world's largest marketers of branded consumer products for lawn and garden care. The Company's brands are among the most recognized in the industry. The Company's Scotts®, Miracle-Gro® and Ortho® brands are market-leading in their categories. The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, The Hawthorne Gardening Company, is a leading provider of nutrients, lighting and other materials used in the indoor and hydroponic growing segment. For additional information, visit us at www.scottsmiraclegro.com.
Contact:Jim KingExecutive Vice PresidentInvestor Relations & Corporate Affairs(937) 578-5622
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pace-O-Matic continues to pave way for legal, regulated skill game market
- Pixium Vision announces the drawdown of a further tranche, with a nominal value of €1.5 million, under the financing contract with ESGO
- MARLIN ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of MRLN and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm