Scott's Cheap Flights Reveals 2021 Holiday Travel Forecast
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Survey shows more people plan to travel this year compared to 2020 and 2019
Portland, Oregon, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Scott’s Cheap Flights, a service that tracks airfare prices and alerts its 3+ million members to exceptional airfare deals, revealed results from a recent survey from members to find out how they plan to travel this holiday season. Some results include:
- For 2021 89% of people surveyed said they plan to travel over the holidays compared to 33% in 2020 and 78% in 2019.
- Compared to Christmas and New Years, most people plan to travel domestically and see their family over Thanksgiving.
- COVID has little impact on holiday travel plans this year with only 11% of respondents saying they will skip Thanksgiving and Christmas travel this year due to COVID with only 16% skipping New Years.
- Thanksgiving will see 52% of people surveyed flying and 46% driving, Christmas will have 67% flying and 31% driving, and New Years will see 70% flying and 25% driving.
To see full results of the Scott's Cheap Flights 2021 Holiday Travel Forecast please visit their Thanksgiving travel guide.
About Scott’s Cheap Flights
Since 2015, Scott’s Cheap Flights has helped members around the world make their travel dreams come true. We combine sophisticated software and human Flight Experts to discover flight deals and mistake fares up to 90% off and email them to our 2+ million members. Unlike fully automated fare alerts services, every deal alert we send to members has passed a rigorous quality evaluation by our team to ensure it's worth members’ hard-earned money and limited travel time. Our members save an average of $200 on domestic economy flights, $550 on international economy flights, and $2,000 on international business and first class flights. Every month we receive over 1,000 testimonials from happy members who’ve scored a great deal on a flight thanks to our email.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance (REFI) Announces 6.25M Share IPO at $16-$18/sh
- Akoustis CEO Jeff Shealy Scheduled to Appear on the TD Ameritrade Network Today at 11:20 AM ET
- READING PARTNERS FEATURED IN NICHOLAS KRISTOF’S 2021 HOLIDAY IMPACT PRIZE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!