Schneider National, Inc. announces participation in upcoming virtual conference
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Green Bay, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Schneider (NYSE: SNDR), a premier provider of trucking, intermodal and logistics services, today announced participation in the following investment conference:
- J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference: Tuesday, March 16, 2021. Mark Rourke, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Stephen Bruffett, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat. The fireside chat will begin at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Webcasts for these events may be available and located on Schneider’s Investor Relations website (www.investors.schneider.com). A replay of each fireside chat will be available for a limited time following the conference.
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Offering one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, Schneider’s solutions include Regional and Long-Haul Truckload, Expedited, Dedicated, Bulk, Intermodal, Brokerage, Warehousing, Supply Chain Management, Port Logistics and Logistics Consulting.
With $4.6 billion in annual revenue, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and investing in innovation for over 80 years. The company’s digital marketplace, Schneider FreightPower®, is revolutionizing the industry giving shippers access to an expanded, highly flexible capacity network and provides carriers with unmatched access to quality drop-and-hook freight – Always Delivering, Always Ahead.
Source: Schneider SNDR
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PrairieSky Announces Results of the Annual Meeting of Shareholders and Election of Directors
- Kvika banki hf.: Positive profit announcement
- Sports Illustrated May Issue Cover Star Trevor Lawrence Is Predestined For His NFL Moment