Scatec ASA - Exercise of call option for ISIN NO0010809684
- U.S. stocks drop on news of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
To the bondholders in:
- Scatec Solar ASA FRN senior unsecured NOK 1,000,000,000 bonds 2017/2021
Nordic Trustee AS (the “Bond Trustee”) acts as bond trustee for the Bondholders in the above mentioned bond issue (the “Bond Issue”) where Scatec ASA (previously Scatec Solar ASA) is the issuer (the “Issuer”). All capitalized terms used herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the bond terms dated 9 November 2017 (the “Bond Terms”).
The Issuer notified the Bond Trustee on 11 February 2021 that it wants to redeem the Bonds (in whole) in accordance with paragraph a), item ii) of Clause 10.2 of the Bond Terms.
See attachment for further details.
For further information, please contact:
Mikkel Tørud, CFO, tel: +47 976 99 144, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Scatec ASA:
Scatec is a leading renewable power producer, delivering affordable and clean energy worldwide. As a long- term player, Scatec develops, builds, owns and operates solar, wind and hydro power plants and storage solutions. The company recently acquired SN Power, a leading hydro power developer and IPP. In 2021, Scatec will have a total of 3.3 GW in operation on four continents and 485 employees. Scatec is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ‘SCATC’. To learn more, visit www.scatec.com, or connect with us on Linkedin.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avista declares natural gas emission reduction goal
- Bank of America Declares Quarterly Stock Dividends
- Meridian Bancorp, Inc. Announces Record Quarterly Net Income of $24 Million