Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S: Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- S&P 500, Dow open higher on earnings optimism
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: Retailers Dollar Tree, Macy's, and Williams-Sonoma Jump on Results; Nutanix, Snowflake, NVIDIA Fall (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
|Company Announcement |
Copenhagen, 24 January 2022
Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
On 10 March 2021, Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S (“STG”) announced that a share buy-back programme of an aggregated price of up to DKK 600 million was launched with the purpose to adjust the Company’s capital structure and meet obligations relating to the Group’s share-based incentive programme.
The buy-back programme is executed in accordance with Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (the “Market Abuse Regulation”) and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052, also referred to as the Safe Harbour rules. The share buy-back programme will end no later than 28 February 2022.
The following transactions have been executed from 17 January to 21 January 2022:
|Number of shares||Average purchase price, DKK||Transaction value, DKK|
|Accumulated, last announcement||4,104,057||525,542,508|
|17 January 2022||13,352||143.41||1,914,812|
|18 January 2022||19,350||137.44||2,659,557|
|19 January 2022||17,420||139.61||2,432,046|
|20 January 2022||23,152||138.58||3,208,293|
|21 January 2022||23,270||137.65||3,203,018|
|Accumulated under the programme||4,200,601||538,960,234|
A detailed overview of transactions during the period 17 January – 21 January 2022 is attached to this announcement.
Following the above transactions STG owns a total of 4,784,175 treasury shares, corresponding to 4.91% of the total share capital.
For further information, please contact:
Investors: Torben Sand, Head of Investor Relations,
phone: +45 5084 7222 or [email protected]
Media: Simon Mehl Augustesen, Director of Group Communications,
phone: +1 484-379-8725 or [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Village of Los Lunas: Gov. Lujan Grisham announces major manufacturing facility in Valencia County
- AB INTL GROUP Updates Movie Sci-Fi ‘Amazing Data’ on Movie NFT Drop Launch on Its NFT MMM
- One-Third of Americans are Unfamiliar with the Term “Maternal Health”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!