Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S: Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
|Company Announcement |
Copenhagen, 2 August 2021
Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme
On 10 March 2021, Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S (“STG”) announced that a share buy-back programme of an aggregated price of up to DKK 600 million was launched with the purpose to adjust the Company’s capital structure and meet obligations relating to the Group’s share-based incentive programme.
The buy-back programme is executed in accordance with Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (the “Market Abuse Regulation”) and Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052, also referred to as the Safe Harbour rules. The share buy-back programme will end no later than 28 February 2022.
The following transactions have been executed from 26 July to 30 July 2021:
|Number of shares||Average purchase price, DKK||Transaction value, DKK|
|Accumulated, last announcement||1,863,247||233,332,607|
|26 July 2021||16,404||129.87||2,130,381|
|27 July 2021||18,248||127.72||2,330,554|
|28 July 2021||18,868||127.75||2,410,361|
|29 July 2021||20,000||126.69||2,533,792|
|30 July 2021||20,000||127.98||2,559,612|
|Accumulated under the program||1,956,767||245,297,307|
A detailed overview of transactions during the period 26 July – 30 July 2021 is attached to this announcement.
Following the above transactions STG owns a total of 2,540,341 treasury shares, corresponding to 2.61% of the total share capital.
For further information, please contact:
Investors: Torben Sand, Head of Investor Relations,
phone: +45 5084 7222 or email@example.com
Media: Simon Mehl Augustesen, Director of Group Communications,
phone: +1 484-379-8725 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Closes $50.0 Million Senior Note Financing
- Electric Vehicle Demand to Boost Silver’s Price, Market
- New Expanded, Updated Edition of OnePoint Patient Care Clinical Symptom Guide Now Available
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!